It happens every year.
Last minute gifts because you forgot, just could not find the “right” thing, or perhaps everyone in the household came down with the flu and shopping just did. not. happen. (Yes, we had that happen and it was awful!)
It also seems like Mom is usually the last person who gets shopped for. Not because she isn’t important, but she is generally the most difficult to buy for because when asked what she would like, the answer is almost always “Oh, I don’t need anything.” That is remarkably not helpful 😉
Here are our favorite 10 gifts for mom that can still be gotten in time for Christmas!
10 Gifts for Mom
2. For the eco-conscious mom, Modere cleaning and personal care products are awesome! They are free of sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, etc. and smell divine. They are also gray water safe.
From laundry to dishwasher packs, to shampoo, conditioner, and the champagne facial and skincare line, there is something for everyone to love. Having awesome cleaning products that I love has made it easier to keep the house clean while being a successful work at home homeschool mom.
3. Stationery from DaySpring. Cards and notes for every occasion are a wonderful way to encourage and serve others. Moms who like to send handwritten notes will love these!
4. Craftsy classes. Whether mom wants to learn how to sew, paint, decorate cakes, or bake artisan bread, Craftsy has a class for that. They also have a free app you can use to view the class from your iPad while in the kitchen, near the best natural light window, or next to the sewing machine.
5. Books. There are so many great books out right now or about to come out! Get mama some good reads for the new year or a gift card to the Kindle store. A few that I recommend: The Best Yes, Make it Happen, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode.
6. Reload her Starbucks card. It’s a close second to Calgon for taking us away to a quiet happy place for just a few minutes!
7. If mom loves to cook, then surprise her with this incredible set from Cuisinart! A perfect compliment to the kitchen with an immersion blender, whisk, and mini-processor attachment! (At the time of this post, it’s on sale, too!)