Thank you for your interest in joining our Ambassador Affiliate program. Our products are geared toward Christian Charlotte Mason/Classical/and Eclectic homeschoolers.
Welcome! Here is the general info on our program.
Benefits (for as long as you’re an active ambassador):
- First click, 180 day cookie.
·Everyday Graces Affiliate Ambassador Tiers:
Orders and affiliate payments can be tracked through the corresponding tabs at the top of your Affiliate dashboard.
We have created a tier reward system to benefit higher performing affiliates. All affiliates begin at 20% commission on all sales.
Potential earnings example: At 20% commission, you earn $6 per individual morning time session, $4.00 per monthly morning time membership, and $38.00 per yearly morning time membership.
When you reach $300 in lifetime sales (That’s just 2 yearly memberships) of our products, you will then earn 25% commission on all sales.
Potential earnings example: At 25% commission, you earn $7.50 per individual morning time session, $5.00 per monthly morning time membership, and $47.50 per yearly morning time membership.
There is a 10% recurring referral rate for monthly and yearly membership renewals.
The payout minimum is $25.
·Exclusive week long sales, depending on your needs and arrangements—this means that you’ll have an exclusive on a specific sale code just for your readers.
Best Practices (using your affiliate links, of course) to keep your referral cookies active and performing well:
· A minimum of 1 social media mention a month.
· A minimum of 1 e-mail feature (not dedicated) per quarter.
· A sidebar ad, banner ad, etc. on your blog.
· 2 related blog posts a year (these don’t have to be reviews or sponsored posts, just work in a mention of at least one of our products to keep your affiliate cookie active).
· Participation in the Ambassador FB Group (pretty please, this really does help us keep everyone updated. We will send out e-mails as well).
Minimum payout is $25 and payments are made monthly between the 15th and 17th of each month.
If you have questions please email [email protected].