Do you have a streaker? Or a child who just doesn’t like underwear? All the underwear we’ve gone through to date loses it’s stretch, the elastic pulls, or it’s just not the right “feel” for Mr. T and his sensory processing challenges. Add in potty training for Mr. F, and this mama’s ready to throw in the towel, or underwear as the case may be. If you’ve ever been there, then keep reading!
*This post is sponsored by Lucky & Me Comfy Ever After Boys and Girls Underwear. See our disclosure page for more information*
Quality Underwear for Boys and Girls
Lucky & Me is a wonderful and growing brand of quality underwear items for both boys and girls. We have been testing the Liam Boxer Briefs and they are just awesome! Below in our video, you can see my initial reaction, and what Mr. T thought after a week. He’s decided they are for “guppy people” because of the adorable fish logo.
Features of Lucky & Me We Love
There are several things that make Lucky & Me undergarments a great purchase.
- Lucky & Me uses a very high quality fabric made from cotton, modal, and spandex. It’s the kind of blend that never loses it’s stretch. That means no loose and stretched out undies! These will last!
- The woven elastic band is not the kind of fabric that will unravel or pull with time. There’s no issue of the waist getting too large for skinny-minis like Mr. F. There’s also no issues of elastic pulls irritating more sensitive little ones like Mr. T.
- The bright colors don’t bleed in the wash! Or fade. So these Liam Boxer Briefs will be as sturdy and look as great in months as they do new. We have been going through undies like crazy since Mr. T was about 3.5. This is a huge relief and such a money saving value!
- The seams are FLAT! This one is huge. Between the soft fabric and quality thread there was not a single complaint of itchiness, discomfort, or any episodes of refusing to put on underwear because they “hurt”.
- The kiddos like them! When your little ones want to wear their undies, life is so much easier! (At least the getting the kids dressed part 😉 )
- They go from sizes 2T/3T all the way up to 9/10!
One of my favorite things is that there is no arguing from Mr. T about wearing/changing his undies when he can wear these. Sensory processing is a challenge a lot of Apraxia families face and these have cut out one of our more frequent battles on that front. I can’t wait to get some of the Logan tees for Mr. T to try out, as well! If you have a child who struggles with clothing feel, then you definitely need to give Lucky & Me a try!
Luck & Me makes really cute high quality girls undies, too! There are several styles from which to choose, and even camisoles and pjs! Very cute, sturdy, and with all the things we look for in good quality mommy undies. These are definitely a great investment!
Enter to Win $25 to Lucky & Me
Enter to win $25 to Lucky & Me to select some wonderful undies for your little ones! Personally, I can’t wait to get some t-shirts for the boys! Check out all the cute offerings for boys and girls, including a great organic cotton set for the little ladies!
*Disclosure: I was given Liam Boxer briefs for review purposes and was compensated for my time. All opinions are my own and I was not required to post a positive review. *