Morning Time Plans for Your Civil War Studies
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Gettysburg Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Gettysburg Address in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – by Walt Whitman
- The hymn Fairest Lord Jesus and the folksong Camptown Races (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 3 Teatimes – Cookies and Pumpkin Pizza (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a poetry tea time with Longfellow
- Artist history and 6 art selections from Winslow Homer
- Composer biography of Samuel Coleridge-Taylor and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – cardboard loom weaving
- Art lesson – Watercolor in the style of Winslow Homer
- Nature Study – Nocturnal Animals
- Geography – US States and Capitals map drills, Book of Marvels
- Shakespeare – Pericles
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components. Please download it to a laptop, desktop, or other device that can open Zip files.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.