Kids in the Kitchen Recipe Binder
***Don’t forget to tag your pictures with #everydaygraces so we can see what sort of delectable goodies your chefs are cooking up! ***
Because we use the kitchen as part of our homeschool, having a recipe binder is like a subject specific portfolio. If you are helping a teen develop the life skill of cooking, this is also an excellent way for them to learn new cooking methods and encourage them to work on meal planning and budgeting.
Your beautiful recipe binder includes the following pages:
- Bright cheerful Recipes cover
- Monthly mean planning calendar for you or older children
- Weekly meal planning calendar for you or older children
- Grocery list (this is an excellent way to practice spelling and dictation)
- Recipe Card Page
- Recipe section dividers for beverages, appetizers, breakfast and brunch, lunch, casseroles, side dishes, pasta, soups and stews, slow cooker, Instant Pot, desserts, and family favorites.