Kids in the Kitchen Printable Recipe Binder
***Don’t forget to tag your pictures with #everydaygraces so we can see what sort of delectable goodies your chefs are cooking up! ***
Because we use the kitchen as part of our homeschool, having a recipe binder is like a subject-specific portfolio. If you are helping a teen develop the life skill of cooking, this is also an excellent way for them to learn new cooking methods and encourage them to work on meal planning and budgeting.
*Please note that this is a digital product. You will receive a PDF download upon completion of purchase. No physical product will be received.*
Your beautiful printable recipe binder includes the following pages:
- Bright cheerful Recipes cover
- Monthly mean planning calendar for you or older children
- Weekly meal planning calendar for you or older children
- Grocery list (this is an excellent way to practice spelling and dictation)
- Recipe Card Page
- Recipe section dividers for beverages, appetizers, breakfast and brunch, lunch, casseroles, side dishes, pasta, soups and stews, slow cooker, Instant Pot, desserts, and family favorites.