The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Snow Morning Time Plans
There are many benefits to having morning time in your homeschool. These morning time plans will make your gentle learning a delight for this crisp and lovely season!
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Twelfth Night in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening and London Snow
- The hymn My Lord, I did not Choose You and the carol In the Bleak Midwinter (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Snowy Trees (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Concrete Poetry tea time
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Paul Cezanne
- Composer biography of J. S. Bach and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Snowflake Embroidery
- Art lesson – Snowy Evening acrylic painting
- Nature Study – Gem Stones
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!