The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Astronomy Morning Time Plans
The Astronomy Morning Time plans explore the wonders of the planets, creation, and because this session falls during the United States Independence Day celebration, a bit of music, history, and poetry surrounding famous battles of the world.
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Creation in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – O Captain! My Captain! and The Charge of the Light Brigade
- The hymn How Great Thou Art and the patriotic song The Stars and Stripes Forever (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Black berry Macarons (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and The Star Talers German folktale tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from Wassilly Kandinsky
- Composer biography of Gustav Holst and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Worm farm for gardening
- Art lesson – Acrylic galaxy painting
- Nature Study – Planets
- Geography – Elementary Geography
- Shakespeare – Twelfth Night
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Bonus: Planet note booking pages
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.