The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Autumn Morning Time
There are many benefits to having morning time in your homeschool. These morning time plans will make your gentle learning a delight for this crisp and lovely season!
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Robert Frost in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Road Not Taken and The Wood-pile
- The hymn His Eye is on the Sparrow and the folksong Aura Lee (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Pumpkin Cookie Dough Pops (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Story tea time
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Gustav Klimt
- Composer biography of Franz Schubert and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Leaf printing
- Art lesson – Acrylic Apple Tree painting lesson
- Nature Study – Autumn flora and fauna
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!