The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Hans Christian Andersen Morning Time Plans
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Ugly Duckling in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Ivy Green and Sabbath Morning at Sea
- The hymn Poor Wayfaring Stranger and the folksong Shady Grace (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Mermaid treats (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and The Steadfast Tin Soldier tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from Christen Kobke
- Composer biography of Carl Nielsen and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Flowerpot Book Mark
- Art lesson – Chalk Pastel Windmill
- Nature Study – Flora and Fauna of Denmark
- Geography – Elementary Geography
- Shakespeare – Hamlet
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a digital course with printable components, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.