The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Impressions Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Goblin Market in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – by Christina Rossetti
- The hymn Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us and the folksong Au Claire De La Lune (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 3 Teatimes – Quiche and Palmiers (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a history of Impressionism tea time
- Artist history and 6 art selections from Mary Cassatt
- Composer biography of Claude Debussy and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – paper corner bookmarks
- Art lesson – Chalk pastel painting in the style of Mary Cassatt
- Nature Study – Artful Flora and Fauna
- Geography – Elementary Geography
- Shakespeare – Romeo and Juliet
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components. Please download it to a laptop, desktop, or other device that can open Zip files.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.