Ireland Homeschool Morning Time Plans
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Ireland Morning Time Plans
There are many benefits to having morning time in your homeschool, even if it’s not in the morning! These morning time plans will make your gentle learning a delight.
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Saint Patrick and Tara in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Lake Isle of Innisfree and The Wild Swans at Coole
- The hymn Be Thou My Vision and the folksong Cockles and Mussels (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Chocolate Chip Scones (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and Saint Patrick history tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from The Book of Kells
- Composer biography of John Field and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Shamrock tea towel
- Art lesson – Irish Blessing watercolor
- Nature Study – Flora and Fauna of Ireland
- Geography – Seabird
- Shakespeare – The Tempest
- Memory work – Peace prayer from Saint Francis, scripture memory and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Optional STEM activity
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.