The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Shakespeare Morning Time
There are many benefits to teaching Shakespeare in your homeschool. These morning time plans will make your gentle introduction in Shakespeare and his time an excellent adventure!
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from A Midsummer Night’s Dream in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – Sonnet 116 and The Phoenix and the Turtle
- The hymn All People that on Earth do Dwell and the folksong Greensleeves (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Eggs in Moonshyne (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Geography/History Tea
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Nicholas Hilliard
- Composer biography of William Byrd and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Quill and Ink making
- Art lesson – Quilled paper flower basket
- Nature Study – The Plants of Shakespeare
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.