Morning Time Plans for The Great War – World War I Studies
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
The Great War (World War I) Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Old Woman in the Woods by Brothers Grimm in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 3 poetry selections – from The World at War
- The hymn O, God, Our Help in Ages Past and the folksong Danny Boy
- 3 Teatimes – Hamantaschen (Haman’s Ear) cookie and Jewish Apple Cake (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a history tea time about Purim (The Biblical Feast celebrating the events in the book of Esther)
- Artist history and 6 art selections from Henri Matisse
- Composer biography of Irving Berlin and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Tying knots – learn 6 different and useful knots
- Art lesson – Oil pastel still life in the style of Matisse
- Nature Study – The Great War – how war changed the landscape of Europe
- Geography – US Rivers and Landforms map drills, Transcontinental Railroad
- Shakespeare – Macbeth
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a digital course with printable components, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.