Morning Time Plans for The Hobbit
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement 6-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
The Hobbit Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from A Garden By the Sea by William Morris in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for older students and moms
- 3 poetry selections
- The Hobbit literature study
- The hymn O, the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus and the folksong The Happy Wanderer
- 3 Teatimes – Traditional Tea Cake, Lemon Jello Raspberry Popsicles tea time, and Snickers Apple Salad tea time.
- Artist biography and 6 art selections from Arthur Rackham
- Composer biography of Edvard Grieg and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Sissal rope trivets and coasters
- Art lesson – Bag End watercolor and ink illustration style drawing
- Nature Study – Math in Nature
- Geography – Home Geography by C.C. Long
- Shakespeare – All’s Well that Ends Well
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.