Morning Time Plans for The Iron Curtain
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
The Iron Curtain Morning Time Plans
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Les Miserable by Victor Hugo in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for older students and moms
- 2 poetry selections
- The hymn ‘Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus and the folksong The Golden Vanity
- 2 Teatimes – Apple Cinnamon Mini-buns and Honey Cake
- Art history and 6 art selections from Imperial Russia
- Composer biography of Igor Stravinsky and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – woven friendship bracelet
- Art lesson – chalk pastel Faberge egg
- Nature Study – Siberia and Russia
- Geography – Communism country study
- Shakespeare – King Lear
- Literature study guides for Breaking Stalin’s Nose (upper elementary and middle) and God’s Smuggler (high school)
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.