The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Wildflowers Morning Time
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork for All Things Bright and Beautiful (Maker of Heaven and Earth) in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Flower and The Very Wild Flower
- The hymn Amazing Grace and the folksong Lavender’s Blue (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Wildflower Fruit Cup (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Geography Tea
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Monet
- Composer biography of Vivaldi and The Four Seasons – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – flower pressing
- Art lesson – soft pastel wildflower painting
- Nature Study – Wildflowers
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need supplies for your morning time, we have collected our favorites from Amazon here: