The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a more consistent morning time plan option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Wildflowers Morning Time
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork for All Things Bright and Beautiful (Maker of Heaven and Earth) in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Flower and The Very Wild Flower
- The hymn Amazing Grace and the folksong Lavender’s Blue
- 2 Teatimes – Wildflower Fruit Cup (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and a Geography Tea
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Monet
- Composer biography of Vivaldi and The Four Seasons – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – flower pressing
- Art lesson – soft pastel wildflower painting
- Nature Study – Wildflowers
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.
If you need supplies for your morning time, we have collected our favorites from Amazon here: