The Complete Twelfth Night Pack
This bundle includes all 3 versions of our Twelfth Night Copywork, primary, elementary, and cursive, and our Twelfth Night Expansion pack, a $19.96 value for $17.
Other ways to use this copywork set:
- Cut up the selections by line and create a puzzle to help with memorization.
- Use the copywork selections for brief dramatic recitation
- Use the selections and a synopsis of the play to prepare for a field trip to see the full production or a movie day at home to watch a filmed version.
This set includes the selections:
- The Captain’s speech to Viola
- Malvovolio’s Greatness Quote
- Viloa’s Willow Cabin Speech
- Duke Orsinio’s Song Request
Twelfth Night Expansion Pack
This pack goes along with any study of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. It partners beautifully with our copywork. Please see the product gallery for example pages.
This pack includes:
- A list of major characters from Twelfth Night
- A Character Analysis sheet that may be printed for as many characters as needed
- A Character illustration page for your student to draw the character as they see them
- 56 vocabulary cards taken from the original text.
- There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If you have trouble downloading the PDF, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed. If you have used all your attempts but have been unable to download the product, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- This is a printable PDF, there is no physical product.
- You may put the pages into a binder or have a spiral binding done at an office supply store.
- Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.
Our Favorite Shakespeare Resources
Will’s Words: How William Shakespeare Changed the Way You TalkHow to Teach Your Children ShakespeareSee Inside The World of ShakespeareTales From Shakespeare Student EditionShakespeare for Kids: His Life and Times, 21 ActivitiesWilliam Shakespeare Action FigureBrick Shakespeare: 4 Tragedies & 4 ComediesShakespearean Insults Coffee MugShakespeare’s Stratford Upon Avon