Winter Birds Homeschool Morning Time Plans
The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you to download and all neatly scheduled out. Just add art supplies and cookies and you’ve got an entire month all ready to go!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
If you prefer a consistent morning time plans option, join our Homeschool Garden Morning Time Membership here.
Ireland Morning Time Plans
There are many benefits to having morning time in your homeschool, even if it’s not in the morning! These morning time plans will make your gentle learning a delight.
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from Jenny Wren Arrives in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Raven and A Bird Song
- The hymn Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow and the folksong Alouette (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – A Fishing Party (chapter from The Burgess Book of Birds for Children) and Peanut Butter hearts tea time to work on kitchen skills
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Audubon
- Composer biography of Chopin and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Birdseed cakes
- Art lesson – Kingfisher watercolor painting
- Nature Study – Birds of North America
- Geography – Seabird
- Shakespeare – A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Memory work – Morning prayer, scripture memory and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
This is a downloadable product, no physical product will be received.
This is a ZIP file due to the size of individual components.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email email@example.com and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.