Advent Reflections for Busy Moms
Welcome to Advent, mama.
This year, I want you to commit with me to make it a different kind of Advent.
If you follow A Homespun Hallelujah, each day will include a serene time of reflection intentionally set aside to reflect on Scripture and to take a few minutes to rest and to create. It is a time to nourish.
Your soul doesn’t need the hustle, bustle, and overwhelm that the holidays seem to bring. Your soul needs serenity and refreshment.
Winter is a dark season, meant for rest and reflection. A time to look at what we can learn from the past and what we can carry into the future or leave behind.
Take this time during this season to curl up at the feet of Jesus and be strengthened for the season to come.
A Homespun Hallelujah includes:
- A Scripture Journal for writing out Scriptures, prayers, gratitude journaling, and guided reflection
- Mother culture handicrafts, tutorials, and needle working
- A special art lesson
- Tea time recipes for you and friends
- Music and audiobooks to enjoy
- Intentional rest time
This is a course just for moms. I invite you to join us for a slow and sacred Advent season filled with beauty and grace.
This is an online course that contains PDFs for printing and audio and video elements to watch from the course pages. NO physical products will be received.
- If you have trouble downloading the PDFs, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed.
- You will have access to this version of A Homespun Hallelujah for the lifetime of the EverydayGracesHomeschool.com site. You do not need to repurchase this course. Updates and bonuses will also remain accessible.
- When you have purchased the course, a tab labeled “My Courses” will appear in the menu bar for access to your course.
- For Co-op, church, or school licenses, please email email@example.com.
- Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.